I worked on the early stages of Tiki Gods which is a puzzle-game for IOS platforms and PC and which was built with the Unity engine. My responsibilities included:
- Working alongside the main game-play scripter and lead designer
- Setting up and scripting a large portion of the initial UI for the game including gameplay UI, main menus and sub-menus.
- Created UI mock ups in Photoshop.
- Doing pacific island mythology research to assist with the creation of our core theme and back story as well as inspirations for game play and levels.
- Research on ideas for concept art, theme music and sound effects for the game